主题

帖子

3万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-6-7 15:34:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
黑人大哥哈里斯:让那些纠缠种族的人一边凉快去吧!

文章来源: 北美保守评论 于      2020-06-07 13:30:11      - 新闻取自各大新闻媒体,新闻内容并不代表本网立场!

翻译:狄铂娜

David Harris Jr. 和 Cadance Owens 在一起

日前,一段美国黑人大卫哈里斯(David J. HarrisJr.)真诚恳切、声泪俱下的讲话视频,在网上疯传。下面是他讲话的中文翻译:

我被所见的(接二连三的事件)骚扰透顶!

我说这话,首先是作为一名美国人,然后是作为一名黑人。

我看见白人,并没有做错事,却跪下,请求饶恕。这实在是令人作呕。

我知道白人中有许多人,想表白自己不是种族主义者。你有负罪感,你对自己皮肤的颜色感到内疚。你有负罪感,因为主流媒体和黑人们期望你相信:欺压是你的错,种族主义是你的错,黑人曾经遭遇的所有不公,都是你的错。

他们错了,他们大错特错!如果你是一个好人,如果你尊重他人,你关心你的家人,关心他人,你不必为任何事负疚。可能你从来不在意肤色,这些事发生,你觉得莫名其妙。

我从很多人收集到很多信息。他们说:我感到莫名其妙,我不是种族主义者,我从来没有以种族来区别看待人。朋友,大多数美国人,都是这样的人。

主流媒体,像吞噬的地狱一般,在这个国家制造种族分裂。这令人恶心,令人难过。因此,许多好人感到有必要表白自己不是种族主义者,他们对祖宗的作为感到内疚,以至于他们在黑人面前跪下。(说到这里,他的眼泪涌出来。)

朋友,那些(逼迫白人跪下的)黑人,才是种族主义者。我只是实话实说,他们是真正的种族主义者。不要向任何肤色的种族主义者屈膝,你并不认同他们对你的指控,不要被他们的话裹挟。你应该迅速转身离开他们,离开那些因为你的肤色,而逼迫你向他屈膝的人,不管他是什么肤色。

走开就行了,自信地走开,昂首挺胸地走开,你知道,你这样做是正确的。

在这个国家,这个世界历史上最伟大的国家,这个给所有人(包括黑人)提供了最多机会的国家,有些黑人,因为自己的问题,居然(对这个国家)充满苦毒,这让我感到恶心。

所有的人都会遇到难处。那些黑人可能遇到个别种族主义者,可能遇到一两个案例,可能遇到一个种族主义的警察。但这并不意味着所有人都是种族主义者,也不意味着所有的人都应该向你道歉,更不意味着所有人都需要跪下来乞求饶恕。

如果你认为你有权要求他人跪下请求你的饶恕,你使我作呕。你真是有毛病。不是你跟地球上的任何人之间有毛病,而是你自己有毛病。这说明你厌恶自己,为了让自己感觉好一点,你迫使他人抬举你。这就是真相,不管你是什么肤色。

我的这番话,是冲着黑人讲的,就是那些自认为有责任使白人卑屈的黑人。这些黑人是种族主义者,这就是种族主义的定义。你们(这些黑人)正在扮演种族主义者,你们需要收场。

现在,我要对感到内疚的白人和其他人说话。我代表黑人(把手放在胸前,眼泪再次涌出),请求饶恕。虽然我没有逼迫你们,但我愿意承担责任。请饶恕我们,因为我们实在不知道自己在做什么。别把我们都标记成躁狂的蠢驴,觉得每一个人都应该向我们道歉。别把我们都标记成恶者,因为我们不都是。无论如何,我代表黑人,请求饶恕。

最后,让我们继往开来,尽我们所能,每天都过上最美好的生活。我们将团结在一起,在同一把的爱之伞下,彼此相爱,也爱美国。我们将共同把这个国家打造的比过去更加伟大。

至于那些纠缠种族问题的人,让他们一边凉快去吧!不要搭理他们。

我是大卫·哈里斯。(完)

哈里斯谈话原文:

I am seeing something that is completely disturbing to me!

When I say “to me”, I mean that as an American first, then as amember of the black community.

I am seeing white people that are getting down ontheir knees, andasking for forgiving for nothing that they ever did wrong, itisdisgusting.

I understand that so many people out there inthe white community,you want to say that I am not racist.  You feel thisguilt, you feel guilty of thecolor of your skin, and you feelguilty because the main stream media and black folks want you tobelieve that oppression is your fault, that racism is your fault,that all the in justice that the black folks have ever gone throughis your fault.

They are wrong, they are dead wrong. You don’t have to feel guiltyfor anything. If you are a good person, if you are somebody thattreats people with respect, with dignity, you care about yourfamily and you care about others, you may not even see color, allof this is just totally foreign for you.

So many messages that I am getting from people, they say that it’sjust foreign, I am not a racist, I have never looked at people likethat, that is the majority people of America, friends.

We have got a main stream media that is Hellbid on creating racialdivision in this country that is disgusting, it disgusts me, andit’s sad. So many good people out there feel the need to say that Iam not racist, I am sorry for my ancestors (more tears coming outof his eyes) and you are actually getting down on your knees infront of the black folks.

Friends, those black people are racists.  I am just goingto say like it is, they are the real racists, and you don’t cowardto the racists of any color.  You don’t go along withanything they say, you don’t agree with anything they say, youshould just haste up yourself away from anybody of any color thatsay that you need to do this to me because of the color of yourskin.

You’ve better just walk away, feel confident to walk away, keepyour head up high, keep your shoulders back, and you understandthat you are doing the right thing.

It is disgusting to me that in this country, the greatest countryin the history of the world, with the most opportunities given toall people, including the black community, that there are blackindividuals out there that feel so bitter inside for their ownissues.  People have got issues. Maybe they dealt withoneperson that was racist, maybe they dealt with a couple instances,maybethey dealt with a racist cop.  That doesn’t meanthat all people are racists, that doesn’t mean that all people oweyou an apology, that doesn’t mean that all people need to be ontheir knees begging for forgiveness.

If you are somebody out there think that you have the right todemand somebody get on his knees and ask you for forgiveness, youdisgust me. You’ve got some real issues. And it’s not with anyperson on this planet. It’s with yourself. You hate yourself somuch that in order to make yourself feel better, you have got tomake somebody else to applaud you. That’s what it’s really goingon, no matter what color.

But right now, I am talking to all the black folks that think ittheir duty to make white people feel beneath them, that is racists,and that is the definition of racism. You are being racists, andyou need to knock it off.

And now to the white community and to anybody that feels guilt, onbehalf of the black community (tears roll off and hand onchest),forgive us, I didn’t do it, but I am going to take the blame.Forgive us, for we don’t know what the hell that we are doing.Don’t paint us all as these high-minded pompous asses that feellike everybody owe us an apology.  Don’t paint us allbad, because we are not. But on behalf of the black community,please forgive us.

And keep on going about your business, live your live to the bestas you can as we all should every single day. And together we willunite under one umbrella of love, and love for each other, and lovefor America.  And we will together make this countrygreater than it has ever been.

And all the rest of the people that have issues with race, they canjust fluff off to the side, don’t give them any attention.

David J Harris Jr. here. (End)

回复

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

美国网址大全

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|美国论坛德州华人网

GMT-6, 2024-5-1 08:48 , Processed in 0.044642 second(s), 23 queries .